Tuesday, February 1, 2011

mentors?

Hokey pokey folks, here we go.

http://ninaattal.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-cant-read-boys.html
this is nina aattals post on how she can't read books narrated by boys. I really pondered this post cause you can start a conversation or or have your own thoughts on it sooooo easily! Nina asks such a simple question, but you could still go sooo deep with it and not have to think that hard. It makes me feel smart. Things can be deep without being complicated. That's something i have to remember. Also, i was thinking that maybe the easier a blog was to read, the easier it is to respond to. More Comments!

http://piasela.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-shall-imagine-beauty.html?showComment=1296609593983#c22989310326405292

this pia's blog post on a poem about beauty. I like it. It is also simple. Pia Analyses a poem by E e Cummings about beauty. Speaks about about each individual line and her thoughts on. I think it helps the reader very much, especially her explanations of what she thinks something means.

http://eyesofawritertwelve.blogspot.com/2010/12/more-random-thoughts-because-my-writing.html
howdy folks, I love this cause its's just pure thoughts. Thats what I like. It's not really related to a book I don't fink, but i can learn that from it that thoughts are people to and shouldn't be rejected just because of they're matter. Thoughts should flow. Rants? Rambles? I like it!

Gotta go beh naoo. Goodnight folks............

No comments:

Post a Comment